Thursday, October 6, 2011

Toys Just Aren't Enough

Here is Gabe with his toys.  Everyday (almost), while Phil is at school (because he would probably moan seeing the huge mess we make), Gabe and I dump out his toy box in the middle of the room.  Yes, this pink diaper box is his toy box, and it works beautifully.
Despite the fun-ness of the toys, however, unless it's a ball of some sort, Gabe resorts to playing with other things that tickle his fancy.  Kitchen items are always a big hit.

And today, Gabe discovered something else that he likes to play with/eat: laptop keys.  Yes, you heard/read me right. Laptop keys.  Phil and I looked over at him standing up to the couch.  And he was just a-chewing away.  I couldn't remember giving him anything to eat, so I stuck my finger into his mouth, rather carefully mind you, to avoid the fangs, and drew out this:
Quickly, Phil and I looked down at his laptop, and sure enough, the 0 was missing! Oh boy, nothing is out of his reach!

2 comments:

  1. he can pop off keys better than i can! he's MIT bound :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lil cutie. I just wanna squeeze his cheeks.

    ReplyDelete