Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quarantined

That's kind of how we feel right now.

We've all been sick for the last few days and aside from some very pressing obligations, we've been confined to our home. Nothing deathly serious.  But, enough nose running to chafe the upper lip; enough coughing to burn, dry and permanently damage the throat; enough headaches to make you confused; enough fevers to boil water; and enough body aches to...well, I don't know.  I (and Phil, when he's home) nap when Gabe naps, so our home's messiness scale is mounting.  We've eaten a LOT of oranges, mostly Gabe.  And, I haven't made any sweets (what the?!).

What have we been doing?

Admiring the flowers Phil and Gabe brought home for me after they went grocery shopping on Saturday (this was before they starting feeling the ickies).

Studying like cRaZy for block tests Monday (p.s. Phil rocked them!).

A little chasing.  Gabe always had to be holding at least 3 items during the chase.

Piano-ing.

We're all ready for things to be back to normal.  Here's hoping tomorrow is that day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys start feeling better! I loved every single picture in this post. Gabe looks so old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you feel sick! I wish I could bring you some delicious soup. Anyway, when you get better, send me an email :)

    ReplyDelete