Thursday, January 19, 2012

Na-Na-Na-Na

I've been delaying posting something new on the old bloggio for sometime because I've been dreading the recap from Christmas (Not that we didn't enjoy it!  In fact, we had a blast in Utah!  But, I don't want to write a long, detailed description of our whole break.). So, I'm not going to.  Instead, I'll tell you all about what's new here.
One thing: bottle-weaning.  Gabe calls his bottle "na-na-na-na." Don't ask me why, but it went from "ba-ba-ba" to "na-na-na." And I've been hearing "na-na-na-na" a lot recently.  We're trying to get him more used to a sippy cup, but he isn't having it.  Here's what he thinks of the sippy cup:

Secretly sneaks it from the room.
And, dumps it in his favorite I-don't-need-this-anymore place:

Other than that, we've been getting back into the regular grind here in Kirksville.  And by 'we', I mean me and Gabe.  Phil came home a week early because he was just so eager to break the old books out again :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor babies! They just get used to one way of doing things and then we go and change everything. :)

    ReplyDelete