Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas time in Kirksville

We put up our tree this last week.  We did have ornaments up at one time, but after Gabe broke one in his hand and tried to put the broken, sharp end in his mouth, the ornaments came down.  I thought he would be more interested in the tree, but I guess that once the danger was gone, the tree lost its excitement.
Gabe's friend Austin came over for a little bit last week.  Gabe was amazed that another kid was in our house playing with his stuff, and it was fun to watch them jibber-jabber back and forth.
Other than that, the three of us have been busy with the daily grind.  Phil studies, Gabe plays, and I have been making Christmas presents.  I bought my first glue-gun yesterday. Woohoo!  Gabe slid on it all around the house while it was still in its package. 

I keep trying to upload pictures, but something funny's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment