Monday, September 19, 2011

Tooth #3

"Totally makes sense." That is what Phil texted me after I sent him a message telling him that Gabe has a new tooth - the third one on the bottom.  The last few days, he hasn't been sleeping very well at night, and he's been waking up ridiculously early.  In between all of the recent smiles, he has been crankier than usual. . . until today.  I had to wake him  up this morning.  I'm pretty sure he would've slept indefinitely.  He was very groggy and disoriented, and when I reached out my hands to pick him up, he grabbed them and thrust them away!  His naps today have been very similar, as I've had to wake him up from those, too.

I tried to get a picture of the tooth, but got these instead.  If Mitra is reading this, I hope you notice his robot shirt :)

2 comments:

  1. you have the sweetest baby! by blood he is practically unrelated to me but i love him oh so much. "auntie marissa" will be just fine though. love y'all!

    ReplyDelete