Saturday, September 17, 2011

Red Barn Festival

The Red Barn Festival happens every September on the square in downtown Kirksville.  It's kind of like Salt Lake's Farmer's Market - booths upon booths of arts and crafts and food.  I actually think it may be just as big, too.  Several streets were blocked off to traffic and the booths, and people, lined the streets.  Phil had to study today, so I walked Gabe over.  I bought some cinnamon buns, which Gabe loved, and looked around. We didn't stay too long, though, because it was freezing!

I know I posted last week about the inefficiency of generic diapers to hold massive poopies in, but it seems that no diapers are a match for Gabe.  He managed to still have several blow-outs the past few days, which resulted in extra baths.  He was in such a good mood after the cinnamon buns that I took some pictures of him in the tub.

2 comments: