Sunday, May 12, 2013

Midgets and their Mom

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms! 

Here are the three of us after church, all with tired eyes. That was Rubi's Mothers Day gift to me: a nap snuggled right up next to her, her baby breath in my face. I love baby breath. Until they start eating solids, which Rubi still doesn't do without gagging everything up, so we're good in the breath department. Gabe's gift to me was two whole cups of vegetables, both last night and this afternoon, right in the mouth and down the chute. We're so hard-pressed to get him to eat anything, so the fact that he was clamoring for handfuls of the greens whilst they were sitting right next to a plateful of warm sugar cookies was quite a gift indeed. I love these two and their quirky personalities!

This next picture really captures those quirks.

Gabe's eyes and Rubi's pointy tongue both searching the floor. Love love love them!

Hope you all are spending a nice warm day, loving yours as well!


2 comments:

  1. you are a great mother and i love all your stories!!! xoxoxo. now if only we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that tongue and Gabe's pretty eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete