Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Break: Part 4

The birthdays of my mom and brothers Levi and Sammon all fall within days of each other, so we had a combined birthday dinner - Italian style.

Gabe's favorite part of the night was taking Levi up and down, up and down, the hill in the yard. Throw the ball up, chase it down.

Pool party at Phil's parents'.  Lots of kids to play with, and lots of food!




Cowabunga Bay for Sammon's birthday party.



P.S. It was freezing this day. So we all stayed in the water or wrapped up in towels and jackets. 




Here's my mom doing air guitar.



The Ross cabin at Strawberry.


Gabe liked to watch Ryker on the 4-wheeler.





But, he hated being on it himself.



The Utah Arts Festival.  This is our sole picture from our afternoon at the festival.  It was a hot day. So hot, in fact, that I was too drained to dig in my bag for the camera... except for this one time.


1 comment:

  1. WOW. You didn't even mention me in your blog, even though we hung out like TWICE. ;) I'm sad you're back in Kirksville! But I'm happy you came to Utah for so long. Are you coming back for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete