Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pull the Plug!

So, Phil gave Gabe a bath tonight. And, apparently he forgot to drain the tub. Thirty minutes after the bath, I was uploading pictures for the previous blog post and talking to Phil about how we needed to get Gabe to bed. I realized we hadn't seen/heard Gabe for a little bit and was worried that some unfortunate toy might have met its end in the toilet, so I hurried off to the bathroom. And this is what I saw:


Yes. There is my child, fully-clothed, completely ready for bed, back in the tub. Did I mention that he loves his baths lately. Bubble bath is the new biggest hit around here. Every time I start filling the tub, he runs to open the cabinet and takes out the bubble bath. I pour some in, and he takes it back to the cabinet. Very routinely. Well, tonight the sight of ever-lingering bubbles in the tub was too much for this squirt, and he had to have a second go-around.

This is what he did when he saw I was taking pictures:


And, here he is sucking water out of his shirt:


To top it off, as soon as I got him out of the tub, he ran into our room and peed on and in my camera case :)


He got to bed later than usual tonight.

2 comments: