Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mac and Cheese

Cleaning up after dinner with a baby hanging on your legs is the pits.  I usually can't even finish the dishes until after he's gone to bed.  But, last night, I was determined to get the dishes done before bedtime so that I could fold the laundry after (it's been piling up lately). Anyways, in my rush to clean the kitchen, I accidentally left the fridge open just a smidgen.  I left the room for a second to toss, yet another, dirty item into the laundry basket.  And, when I returned, literally moments later, I found this:
That's Gabe grabbing a second handful/mouthful of the previous night's leftover macaroni and cheese, after he had taken the lid off.  He loved this the other night when it was hot and fresh, and he loved it last night when it was freezing and probably a little stale.  I couldn't pull him away - it was too funny and too precious to watch him just getting himself a little snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment