Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yogurt Time!

Yogurt Time is what I affectionately call mine and Gabe's daily ritual of sharing yogurt.  Yogurt Time happens (almost) every day between the hours of 3 and 5 in the afternoon, when Gabe (and I) start to get the pre-dinner munchies.  

Here are the ingredients for a really great and successful Yogurt Time:

-clothes off
-Dannon Oikos Greek Vanilla Yogurt
-spoon
-wet wash rag or baby wipes

Yogurt Time is Gabe's emotional peak of the day, as it is both joyous and devastating.  He never gets quite as excited during any other activity.  He flails his arms and bounces up and down and lunges for the spoon whenever I get too slow.  However, when the yogurt is gone, he freaks out. . . The only other time I've heard him scream louder than at the end of Yogurt Time is when he's fallen off the couch.  Sometimes I let him lick the Dannon cup clean, and then he cries the whole way as he follows me to the garbage can to throw it away.


Yogurt Time - Try it in your own home today!

2 comments:

  1. Lacey! This was hilarious. I'm so obsessed with your blog. Gabe is growing soo fast. I want to skype, the next time I'm at my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! I laughed throughout this whole post! So funny, the devastating end of yogurt.

    ReplyDelete