Saturday, September 10, 2011

Robots & Spaceships

Today is not my little sister's birthday.  Her official birthday was last Saturday, but today, one week later, is her long-awaited Robot Birthday Party!  Mitra and my mom have been planning this party for months.  I mean months and months. A little side note: my mom is the party-planning queen!  There will be cool games like Shoot Space Gun Discs Through The Robot's Mouth, Use The Clampy Robot Arm/Fingers To Grab Moon Rocks & Run Them Down To The Other Side Of The Room, Scavenger Hunt For Robot Parts (NASA had an incident :)), and TWO Awesome Pinatas!  Oh, and all of the food is space food.  I wish I were there for it!
This 7-year-old has changed a TON over the years. 
From this . . . 
To this . . . 
To today . . .
Have lots of fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment